Skip to main content

Sachin Tendulkar



 
Master Blaster Musings A Blog By Sachin Tendulkar


As one of the greatest cricketers of all time, I am excited to have this platform to share my thoughts, experiences and insights with fans and other cricket enthusiasts. Here is the story of my cricket journey, thoughts on the game and other topics. They are close to my heart


Title: "My Cricket Journey: From Streets to Stadiums"


When I look back on my cricketing journey, I am filled with nostalgia and gratitude. It all started from the streets of Mumbai. I spent countless hours honing my skills with plastic balls and makeshift bats. These humble beginnings taught me the importance of persistence, passion and hard work, qualities that would later define my cricket career.


I remember very well my first day at Shivaji Symbolic Park. There, he attended a cricket academy run by the legendary Sir Ramakan

 Akulkar. It was a turning point in my life as I learned the finer points of the game and imbibed valuable life lessons from my coach. Acherkar Sir' guidance and advice played a major role in shaping my career. I am eternally grateful to him.


As I rose through the ranks, I faced many challenges and failures. But with the unwavering support of his family, coaches and teammates, he slowly rose to fame in Mumbai's local cricket circles. My games in domestic cricket were noticed by the national cricket team and at the age of 16 I was quickly invited to the Indian national team.


The transition from trench cricket to the international stage has not been easy. I faced powerful opponents, grueling training sessions, and immense pressure to perform. But my love for the game and my determination to succeed kept me going. I was lucky enough to share a dressing room with some of the greatest cricketers of all time.


Over the years I have had the opportunity to represent India in various formats of the game and compete against the best players from around the world. I am grateful for many memorable moments, including my first 100 against England at Old Trafford and 200 against Australia in Sydney.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahendra Singh Dhoni MS

  Mahendra Singh Dhoni   MS Dhoni  MS Dhoni, also known as Mahi, is a legendary Indian cricketer and former captain of the Indian national cricket team.   He is widely regarded as one of the greatest captains in the history of Indian cricket, and has played a pivotal role in the success of Indian cricket over the past decade. Dhoni was born on July 7th, 1981 in Ranchi, Bihar (now Jharkhand), and began his cricketing journey at a young age.  He made his debut for the Indian cricket team in December 2004, and quickly established himself as one of the best wicketkeeper-batsmen in the world. One of Dhoni's greatest strengths as a cricketer was his ability to remain calm and composed under pressure. This was evident in some of the most important matches in Indian cricket history, such as the 2007 T20 World Cup final and the 2011 World Cup final, both of which were won under Dhoni's captaincy. Dhoni's captaincy style was also highly effective, as he was able to get th...

Manoj Prabhakar is a former Indian cricketer

  Manoj Prabhakar is a former Indian cricketer who was known for his all-round abilities as a medium pacer and lower order batsman. Born on 15 April 1963 in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, Prabhakar was an important member of the Indian cricket team in the 1990s. Early life and cricket career Manoj Prabhakar started his cricket journey in Delhi where he played for the Delhi Under-19 team. He made his debut for Delhi in the 1982–83 season and continued to play for the team till 1996–97. He was also part of the North Zone team that won the Duleep Trophy in 1984-85 and 1985-86. Prabhakar made his international debut for India in a One-Day International (ODI) against Sri Lanka in Nagpur in 1984. He played his first Test match against Pakistan in Karachi in 1986. Prabhakar was known for his ability to swing the ball both ways. was considered one of the best swing bowlers in the world during his playing days. One of Prabhakar's most memorable performances came in the 1992 World Cup, where he ...

ICC International Cricket Council

  ICC International Cricket Council Cricket is a popular sport worldwide with an estimated 2.5 billion fans. The International Cricket Council (ICC) is the global governing body of cricket, responsible for overseeing and regulating the sport at international level. In this blog post, we take a closer look at the ICC and its role in the world of cricket. The ICC was founded in 1909 as the Imperial Cricket Conference, with just three member countries: England, Australia and South Africa. Over the years, the organization has grown to 12 regular members and over 100 associate members. Full members are Australia, Bangladesh, England, India, New Zealand, Pakistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka, West Indies, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan and Ireland. One of the primary roles of the ICC is to organize and regulate international cricket tournaments. Held every four years, the ICC World Cup is one of the most prestigious cricket tournaments in the world. It features top national teams from around the worl...